A Place for You

In My Father’s house there’s much room
I go to make a place for you
I’ll come again and receive you
That where I am, you may be too

And you all know where I’m going
And the way you should be knowing
Thomas said, “We don’t have a clue
And don’t know where you’re going to

Jesus told him, “I am the way
The truth, and the life let me say
Nobody comes to the Father
Except through Me and no other

If you’d known Me, you’d have known Him
From now on you’ve known and seen Him
Philip said, show us the Father
That suffices; that we’d rather

Jesus said, “Have you not known Me?
In Me the Father you have seen
I’m in the Father; He’s in Me
I speak with His authority

Believe Me because of the deeds
Greater works does he who believes
So ask anything in My name
And I will do it just the same

John 14:1-14