Unity in God's Name

Then Jesus vocalized
And Lifted up His eyes
Looking up to heaven
He voiced in expression
Father, the hour has come
So, glorify Your Son

That He may then thereby
Also You glorify
You gave authority
Over all flesh to Me
To give life evermore
To those You gave Me for

This is life immortal
To know You, God truthful
And Jesus Christ You sent
Honoring You I went
I’ve done the work You gave
My past glory I crave

Your name to those I showed
From the world You bestowed
Yours, You gave them to Me
They have kept Your decree
They’ve known what You gave Me
From You ultimately

Your words I gave to them
And they have received them
And know this to be true
That I came forth from You
They believe You sent Me
My prayer for them would be

For the world’s not my plea
But for those You gave Me
For they belong to You
All that’s Mine is Yours too
And all Yours are My men
I’m glorified in them

I’m no more in the world
But these are in the world
To You I come again
So keep them through Your name
That those You’ve given Me
May be one just as We

John 17:1-11