Parody: The Designer in the Morning

...to the tune of Carolina in the Morning

C                                                                               G7 Nothing could be finer than to pray to the Designer in the mor-ning Dm                                                              G7                 C Nothing could be sweeter than repentance of a cheater in the morning
F                          C         F                       C
Where the morning glories twine around the door
D7                              G7
Reading Bible stories I long to hear once more

C                                                                              G7
Praying with my girlie while the dew is pearly early in the morning
Dm                                           G7                                         C
Time to start by getting up ‘cause I will need some building up at dawning

C                                               C7
If I want to be a champ for only a day
F
I’d say a prayer and here’s what I’d say
C                                                                               G7   C
Nothing could be finer than to pray to the Designer in the mor-ning