Laodicea

The church in Laodicea
You seem to have no idea
The Amen, faithful, true Witness
Creation's Beginning says this
Your deeds are neither cold nor hot
I'll spit you out right on the spot

You say, I'm rich, wealthy, something
You say you have need of nothing
You don't know you're poor and wretched
You're miserable, blind and naked
Buy from Me gold refined by fire
And become rich as you desire

And buy white garments to put on
So that your nakedness is gone
And eye salve to anoint your eyes
So that your seeing can arise
With love, I rebuke and chasten
Be zealous, repent and hasten

Behold, I'm at the door and knock
If one hears Me, open, unlock
I'll come in and we'll dine as one
And say to him who'll overcome
He may sit on My throne with Me
To the churches, Hear this decree

Revelation 3:14-22