I am Right and You are Wrong

The Narcissism Epidemic: Living in the Age of Entitlement
The Narcissism Epidemic
Well I am right and you are wrong
At least that's what I'll call this song
No matter what you say I'll gong
And drown your words out in the throng

From Londonderry to Hong Kong
Your trite opinions don't belong
Your weak I-Q is not that strong
'Cause I am right and you are wrong

One time I thought that I was wrong
But I was right and you were wrong
Remember this, we'll get along
Just say I'm right my whole lifelong

Psychology as Religion: The Cult of Self-Worship
The Cult of Self-Worship
What do you mean I don't belong
As long as I sound my own gong?
You want me to admit I'm wrong
Be humble or my stink will pong?

Defend my right, hammer and tong
This is my narcissistic song
I worship me my whole lifelong
My name is Human, it's my song