Alphabet Soup after your Name

If You Want to Be Rich & Happy Don't Go to School: Ensuring Lifetime Security for Yourself and Your Children
Rich & Happy without School
Alphabet soup after your name
If you've got none it's such a shame
Here are a few that you can claim
Don't be concerned it's just a game

Jonathan Jones M. P.'s my name
A Master Plumber, that's my game
Joyce Jones D. S. C.'s much the same
Department Store Clerk I became

M. R. S. such a note of fame
Mrs Sarah Smith that's my name
Some day if things remain the same
G. G. Great Grandma I'll exclaim

Success Without College: Why Your Child May Not Have to Go to College Right Now--and May Not Have to Go At All
Success without College
Sam Smith D. T. M. H. ain't tame
Doctor of the Trash overcame
Master of the House I'll proclaim
And in my household I've got fame

She's Abbess of the kitchen flame
He's Pope of the backyard ball game
She's regent of the home domain
He's Pharaoh of one and the same