The Mindless Fashion Fad

Fashion & Merchandising Fads (Haworth Popular Culture)
Fads
Don't pick on me I'm just a Dad
You laugh at me and how I'm clad
I can't be bothered with a fad
Pushed by a stupid TV ad

I know that you just think it's bad
But I think fashion is just mad
If it is plain or if it's plaid
Who cares the whole thing's really sad

You say I'm out of touch a tad
But I'm my own man and I'm glad
That I'm not captive to a fad
And spending money like I'm mad

People Celebrate the'70s!: Stars, Fads and Fashions from an Amazing Decade
The 70's
A working man or college grad
Must be a man and not a lad
To be led by the nose is sad
So use your own mind just a tad

Don't listen to that TV ad
Comfort's the key in how you're clad
Escape the mindless fashion fad
And when you do you will be glad