Running my Life by the Clock

Altec Lansing M302 Moondance Home Alarm Clock Radio for iPod and MP3 Players (Black)
Altec Alarm Clock Radio iPod/MP3
I'm running my life by the clock
If you ask me it's all a crock
At six let's run around the block
At seven let's have breakfast hock

At eight I work down at the dock
And then at nine time to take stock
At ten the meeting is ad hoc
Eleven I must call Bangkok

Oregon Scientific BAR388HGA Wireless Weather Station with Atomic Clock, Black
Oregon Scientific Clock Weather Station
At noon lunch stir fried in a wok
Then back to work at one o'clock
At two a visit to the doc
Results at three are quite a shock

At four I have a mental block
By five I have insulin shock
At six I'm like a cuckoo clock
I'm okay by seven o'clock

The Ultimate Clock Book: 40 Timely Projects from Wood, Metal, Polymer Clay, Paper, Fabric and Found Objects
The Ultimate Clock Book
By eight I feel like preferred stock
By nine I'm acting like a jock
By ten I'll sleep just like a rock
But first I'll set my alarm clock